Wednesday, February 8, 2017

"If Something Happens": Operation Mardi Gras 2017



[Viola I and Viola II are Vladimir Putin and Steve Bannon, respectively. Conversation stolen and given to the world by ουδείς.]

Viola II: I guess you saw the green light on the costume party?

Viola I: You mean this?



Viola II: Yeah.

Viola I: Sooner than expected.

Viola II: The Dems are so predictable. All I had to do was intentionally screw up the rollout of the Muslim ban and they're on it like a duck on a junebug.

Viola I: A duke on a what?

Viola II: American saying; never mind.

Viola I: No pushback from Tweetybird?

Viola II: Are you kidding? Did you see I put myself on the National Security Council and he didn't catch it until after he signed it? All he said was, "Steve, that's fine. Just give me a heads-up."

Viola I: His ass.

Viola II: Like there's any room. Haha.

Viola I: Haha. Like a junk on a dunebuggy.

Viola II: Say what?

Viola I: Russian saying; never mind. It's the green light on the costume party that I like!

Viola II: Throw me something, mister!

Viola I: What?

Viola II: Beads. You know, Mardi Gras. The parade.

Viola I: Oh right. And there's that great carnival saying, "Let the good heads roll!"

Viola II: As long as they ID as ISIS, I don't care.

Viola I: Don't worry. The right DNA will spray. You can thank Iran for that, although I know you won't. And drugs. Lots and lots and lots of drugs. Nothing to distinguish them from the usual Mardi Gras reveler passed out in a doorway and wearing a heavy coat.

Viola II: 2, 4, 6, 8, who we gonna detonate!

Viola I: What?

Viola II: Never mind. American saying. So where's the epicenter?

Viola I: Let's see here. Bourbon and Ursulines.

Viola II: Think I'm going to see if I can't find Reince a sweet little room within the blast radius. Whatever. Counting down until February 28 at 1:59 p.m.

Viola I: Eastern bloc time. Joke!

Viola II: Haha. So, is something going to happen?

Viola I: Something is going to happen.

Viola II: Throw me something! Blame will rain down on the court system!

Viola I: I am throwing you the bluebird of happenings.

Viola II: Russian saying?

Viola I: What, you mean it's not American?










No comments:

Post a Comment